gesundheit

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Bird flu...


Should I get diagnosed with bird flu, for the record, I've never been near any poultry...it was from my breakfast this morning. Behold, my first ever attempt at making an omelette... Not bad for someone who's only ever scrambled eggs once before, I'd say. Nonetheless, I would hardly consider it a success. too much oil and too high of heat caused a slight crunchiness, and the thickness of the omelette seemed to prevent the inside from cooking completely. That said, it was also the first omelette I've had since arriving in China. =) For that reason alone, it was an amazing breakfast.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Mei - Your omellette certainly looks like an omellette. My previous attempt got turned into a giant pile of scrambled eggs with 'stuff'. Not bad for a first try. You certainly beat your old man at this effort. Love, Daddy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 PM  

  • hey, i think that's stepping stone quality! we miss you! come visit and we'll cook you some chaffin omelettes :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home