Office Space**
**You know you've been in marketing too long when your blog has to have a disclaimer that the name "Office Space" belongs to another entity, and I'm merely borrowing it...
I realize it's been days since my last entry, and my promise of apartment photos has not been forgotten. I hope it won't be much longer for me to pick up my camera, and start shooting some pictures of the area. I really want to show you guys the craziness of the area that I live in, and explain why it is that we don't need alarm clocks...
However, sounds of the city aside... :) A long-standing habit of the mainland Chinese, has been to (loudly) clear their throats, and rid themselves of their phlegm on the ground beside them. In fact, walking along the sidewalks sometimes requires swift reflexes and quick dodging skills... So. I have this cube neighbor...who has this habit of clearing his throat very loudly. Thankfully, I've never had the opportunity to see what method of disposal he opts for. However, the sound of him clearing his throat amidst a near-silent office building carries so well that I've had people comment on it during conference calls!! eeeew. Then there's this other guy who must have a digesetive issue...'cuz he keeps burping...making me wish these walls were air-tight.
oof. okey dokes. My face has been wound up in this disgusted look ever since I started writing this blog. I'm going to let my facial muscles relax while I get back to work... :)
I realize it's been days since my last entry, and my promise of apartment photos has not been forgotten. I hope it won't be much longer for me to pick up my camera, and start shooting some pictures of the area. I really want to show you guys the craziness of the area that I live in, and explain why it is that we don't need alarm clocks...
However, sounds of the city aside... :) A long-standing habit of the mainland Chinese, has been to (loudly) clear their throats, and rid themselves of their phlegm on the ground beside them. In fact, walking along the sidewalks sometimes requires swift reflexes and quick dodging skills... So. I have this cube neighbor...who has this habit of clearing his throat very loudly. Thankfully, I've never had the opportunity to see what method of disposal he opts for. However, the sound of him clearing his throat amidst a near-silent office building carries so well that I've had people comment on it during conference calls!! eeeew. Then there's this other guy who must have a digesetive issue...'cuz he keeps burping...making me wish these walls were air-tight.
oof. okey dokes. My face has been wound up in this disgusted look ever since I started writing this blog. I'm going to let my facial muscles relax while I get back to work... :)

1 Comments:
I'll bet you can't wait for them to start blowing snot rockets
By
Anonymous, at 5:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home